Thursday, January 21, 2010

Canadian Update From the 2010 European Championships

Hello Lugenews readers! The European Championships was an awesome race. The track in St. Sebastian is super technical and fast. Congratulations, of course, to Patrick for claiming the only gold medal to elude him in his reign.

My race was pretty good. Unfortunately, I didn't really turn on the heat until the last run which was a fast one. Before the run I was sitting in 17th place and moved into 14th afterwards! Thank goodness, I still have yet to place outside of the Top 15 this season so happy days!

I've attached two full run videos with the update. They are from my second and third runs. Apologies for the poor quality of the third run but it was recorded on a cell phone.

All the best and stay fast,

Kaj

2nd Run


3rd Run

No comments:

Post a Comment